Dr Slumper comes back!!.

I apologize for this time without new articles, but for this time I was too busy with a lot of work, a job change, the F1 European GP were I was I had the pleasure of taking part like technical scrutineer, little works on my TRX, etc.....
Real DrSlumper at work on the first Valencia Street Circuit European F1 Grand Prix. Two of the men with the best work of the world , the F1 & GP2 FIA technical delegates Mr. Fabrizio Nosco & Mr. Jo Bauer. Anyway on this time I had the occasion to buy a complete engine head with the intakes in a really good condition, I started to work with it and I will to wrote about it in next articles. And I´m woorking also in a littles mod´s on the foot sets to do the position of these adjustable and these do little light without resistance reducing them . The next article will talk about the kit Dynojet instalation that I needed after the air box modification, the adjustment of the TPS (throttle position sensor) and the synchronization of the carbs.
All that and more soon in...

2 comentarios:

Motorcycle Jacket | December 12, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Hi

I think these are parts of bikes and motor cars.

Kevlar Gloves | January 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Hi

The parts are so important for any bike and car.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails