My 3D Cylinder head on 3Dvia top ten.


Two weeks ago I smile when I opened the 3dvia page to get a look and I view my cylinder head on Top models/Top user models on main page but yesterday night I have a good surprise when I open my mail, I had a mail from 3dvia notifying that my 3d cylinder head of my Yamaha TRX 850 made with Solidworks was selected to the top ten of the week.

I´m very happy for this little recognition to my work. This 3D model was a hard work in wich I expend a lot of time sketching and taking measurements to drawing on Solidworks. I would like to thank the team of 3dvia for this.

...snapshot from 3dvia.com



Today I´m working on Solidworks to do the rest of the cylinder head parts( Valves, springs , valve head retainers...) and I hope finish them this weekend. Also last week I finished to build a Hossack front susupension with Lego Technic fitted on the Yamaha TRX 850 frame that I built months ago. Maybe today I post some images here.

You can watch the week 32 Top ten clicking
HERE.

Here you can view a video with some snapshots of the cylinder head that I uploaded in YouTube (Music: Colours of The Prodigy).


3 comentarios:

Don | July 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM

You're doing a great job! Keep going.

Thanks for including the shot of the 3DVIA Top 10. It is great to be able to show off your cylinder head model.

Don

DrSlumper | July 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Thanks to you for your visit and your time. The rest of the cylinder head is comming....

Thanks again....

market | July 13, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Nice Post...Thank You Steering And Suspension

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails