The TRX project 3dvia account

Hi again, this week I discovered the 3dvia page where everyone can upload his 3d models and show them on the web with the possibility for all the visitor to view the 3d models, rotate it, make zooms, hide or show parts on assembly, and download it if the author enables this option. To use this 3D viewer you must install plugin. I create an a account and I upload some parts that I have done on SolidWorks. Here you can watch the first models uploaded on 3dvia. The quality not is the best, without textures and bad lights but I´m learning how to export to .3dxml file and how to use the 3dvia Shape (Free 3D software that you can download HERE in the 3d via page).
Intake sub-assembly.
LSL Clip on (LSL Page). Top joke. Engine breath filter.
Along the next week I want to upload the rest of parts that I have done. If you like it you can visit my 3dvia account clicking HERE or in the banner that I put in the right sidebar on the blog.

3 comentarios:

Anonymous | June 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Love to see your models in 3D !!

DrSlumper | June 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM

A lot of thanks! I will upload all the parts that I draw in my 3dvia account and here on my blog.

Thanks again.

jacks | August 14, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I am webmaster of Itsolusenz Software Development Company Microsoft Certified, IT Solutions Company, offering Custom Software application development and web site development in India.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails