Your projects: Oscar´s TRX


Hi again, today I post that awsome TRX that Oscar , another of the few Spanish owner of this wonderful bike, send me the last week. Thanks for the photos, I really like this TRX. Great job Oscar!!!!




This TRX had a lot of hours on and many mods resulting , this beauty TRX .Any owner would want these parts for his TRX (or at least I), and specially some "delicatessen" like carbon wheels and clip-on´s, titanium shafts, JE Pistons.....
Oscar told me that after 4 years, now the bike is almoust ready (these photos are from Frebuary) and now he is testing it. This time I see that was worth.






Bst carbon wheels.

Mikuni TDMR 40mm flat carburetors.
Full Ohlins.
LSL handles.
Remolded camshafts.
89 mm JE pistons.
Handmade subframe.
YZF 750 swingarm.
Akrapovic full exaust.
Titanium shafts for wheels.

320 mm brakes and Brembo calipers.
Brembo radial brake master cyclinder.
Intake and exaust conduits polished.
Prova Racing footrests.
Rear seat monoposto from yamaha r6.
Small cupolino from ducati monster.
Smaller fuel tank to fit batterie under it.
Supressed air box.


I like a lot this kind of project, where chassis and engine are both improved. The subframe was cutted and replaced for a another one handmade, because was damaged on a crash, to fit a R6 rear monoposto. It looks very nice. Lighter carbon wheels, reinforced Yamaha YZF 750 swing arm, 40mm flat carburators.....what I can say about that trixie? The photos speak for themselves........


Oscar in his message he asked me to make special mention of thanks to LARA RACING, the other "father" that make possible this project.





6 comentarios:

JoelDesign | October 4, 2009 at 5:37 PM

beautiful motorcicle

visit my tuning blog! www.joeldesign.tk

Anonymous | March 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Hey Oscar,

We were chatting online and swapped a few ides about 3 years ago.....You then sent me a couple of photos of your progress and I could see it was going to be a mean bike!
Just wanted to know, how difficult was it to engineer the rear subframe and all the brackets to fit an 09 R6 seat unit? Do you have any diagram you could share with me?
All the best
Marshall
I can forward you my email address.
Looks stunning mate!

Ghandi | April 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Great work.... I want to have the same tail, but to be honest, it's stupid to put all the money and work into a 86hp Motobike. OK, with all the improofments it may has 100hp but still not much. Dont understand me wrong, i also own a TRX850 and i like my bike. But if i would do so much work on a custom bike i would choose a R1 or TZ350 or something with more power....

T | October 4, 2010 at 9:00 PM

I take it the pistons are custom made JE ones?
Take it the cylinder head is ~40cc?
Dont suppose you know what weight std pistons are for crank balancing?
Would you not be better with 92mm ones?
Alastair

Guilherme DeCastro | January 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Who ever talks of a TRX850 and compares it with any other bike that ain't a Ducati or a two cylinder doesn't have any idea about motorcycles... It's a great powerful fun bike to drive with a good middle torque power that most bikes only have on top rev's it's great bike with loads of character like no other... Great Job mate! Awesome work but I do feel our TRX deserve only the best and all work parts and effort we put in to them is repaid on the road when we get to drive them...

Regards

DeCastro

ASMteam Portugal

Philippe Lozano | August 6, 2012 at 6:12 PM

It is a fantastic project.
I wanted buy an Aprilia Rsv or an Suzuki Sv with gsxr forks.... but after 2 weeks I take à great decision !
Make my Trx a special Trx like a TRX PROJECT ! ! !
First the classic R1 (98,99,00,...), the 750 yzf swingarm (Black painted)...
Maybe Frc41...

The harder is to find a complete exhaust like Over or Akrapovic.

On TrxProjectBlog we find lots of idea

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails