Readings. DTC Ducati Traction Control information.



Excellent document about the Ducati traction control system with a explanation of how works this electronic rider aid. All this technology, like the Honda C-ABS, are  wonderful. Safer and help rider to ride faster but, in my opinion, the motorcycles and cars of today are massively "electroniczed"  I can´t imagine a Ducati 1198S or Yamaha V-Max (with YCC-I Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake & YCC-T Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) with 25 years old....

But anyway I like a lot all this systems and understand how it works, because this I enjoy this technical documents that explain this kind of details about engine magnament technology from race bikes to final custumers (if you´ve enough money). 



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails