Recommended pages: Fisica in moto (Fondazione Ducati).



Hi again, the page that I recommend today It´s the blog of the "Fisica in moto" students . I found this blog when I was reading more about the Desmodromic distribution and I think to myself  "......I should have looked at some place like that instead of playing the fool as I have done....", too late.....but I think that this courses must be a little bit expensive.




What can I write to describe what it´s "Fisica in moto"? I paste here the introduction on Fisica in moto web site inside the Fondazione Ducati page:
Fisica in Moto (physics on motorcycles), located at the historical Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale, is the interactive didactic physics laboratory dedicated specifically to high school students created through the collaboration of the Fondazione Ducati together and the Liceo Malpighi (Malpighi high school) in Bologna.


The purpose of the laboratory is to build a bridge between schools and businesses through the experience of science and technology museums. Specifically designed and custom-built interactive machines will be used inside the laboratory to demonstrate the principles of physics that students learn at school, as well as phsyics  relationship with a Ducati MotoGP bike. The whole course has been developed with the collaboration of the professors from Bologna s Malpighi high school and university lecturers. 




 I recommend visit this blog, although you don´t speak Italian, you can find a lot of 3d animations of Desmo engines and interesting experiments with fisics applicated onto the motorcycle design. 


Click on the banner to visit Fisica in moto Blog.




 

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails