DrSlumper recommended pages. The Locjoly racing team Ducati 900.

Hi again, I cannot not include this page in my "selection" of recommended pages, the Ducati 900 project from LOCJOLY RACING TEAM from France. I discovered it on the 3Dvia 057 week top ten and I was wondered with the excellent  job done by this team on his Ducati. One of the things that I like a lot it´s of course the specials parts developed and designed with CATIA V5 and built after to assemble them on the bike.  Here I publish the assembly model that Disouj uploaded to 3Dvia but you can see all his parts visiting his profile on 3Dvia.



To know more about the Locjoly racing team you can visit his home page.



           

1 comentarios:

honey | March 5, 2010 at 4:25 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails