Portfolio. Machine tool sketches Part I.

Sketches that  I made on my last job, a machine tool manufacturer-rebuilder, when I must to disassemble 39 of those  mechanical jaws of a transfer machine to machining differential boxes from a Spanish-German car manufacturer. 

 

 

I made these drawings because I needed them to mount then again, not all of the same type, clean it repare the damaged parts and replace all bearings, springs, etc... and after that mount them again all again, these sketches helped me a lot to do this work (May/June 2003).




1 comentarios:

Niyaz | March 23, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Bike-Dance like neverbefore! Shake a leg or shake-a-tyre – this video is spreading like a wild fire – Rockin video from Pulsar Maniacs Watch this amazing video at pulsarmaniacs http://bit.ly/myp135

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails