TRX Parts drawings. Yamaha YZF 750 r & TRX 850 rear axle and chain pullers.



Last month I bought in ebay a rear axle from a Yamaha YZF 750 to fit on the swing arm from the same bike that I have to my  trixie. I drew it on Solidworks, another little step, and I done also the TRX axle and the chain pullers.


Here cleaning the axle on the lathe.....


And here the drawing of the TRX 850  rear axle, maybe if you will use it on some bike project these drawings can be useful for you.


.........sketching.........

The chain pullers:


Right side.




Left side.

2 comentarios:

Anonymous | March 22, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Good stuff . i always come back to check your site to see what you have done this month!!

you know i will email you if i ever get the chance to upgrade the back of a trx.

thank you for all your effort!!!

DrSlumper | May 23, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Thanks for visit my blog! I glad you like it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails