New arrival. Yamaha YZF R6 R forks.


Last weekend I bought, after months of search on ebay/classifieds and saving money, these r6 forks to replace the conventional ones that was the stock equipament in the TRX. I also bought the radial front calipers and front rim with brake disks in good condition.



I am slowly collecting the parts needed for my project and now I have enough parts to start to work on the bike, and continue  with the design on 3D on Solidworks. Now I´m thinking on the design of a new billet  CNC triple clamps to fit the R6 forks to my TRX.



Now I want to find a steering damper to buy, and then know how to hold it to the frame. After making these changes in the frame. I  can send to paint it in red or blue (I don´t know yet)   and start assembling. This week I will start to rebuild the rear part. Soon I will publish all updates.

1 comentarios:

Regent Honda | March 1, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed. Regent Honda is leading Honda car on road price in Kalyan. It is poised to open its second outlet at Kalyan shortly.Our showroom and service center located at Ghodbunder Road, the heart of Thane the most happening and bustling city in western Maharashtra.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails