Blog new look


This last week I changed  the look of the blog. I finished tired of blog design, very dark with the gray backscreen and.....I don´t know....I took some time thinking about changing the design of the blog that as time passes  I like less and finally I decided to do the change. Personaly  I like the new template more than the  old, with white back screen, header bigger with 3 colums.


I guess I'll go getting tired of the head and I'll be changing from time to time. Now I´m happy with the new design and I hope you like it. What you thoughts? What do you prefer? Any suggestions? Remember that you can post a comment with your opinion in this or any post of my blog.


2 comentarios:

dezaracing | May 29, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Muy wuapo , la verdad esque esta impresionante

DrSlumper | May 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Muchas gracia, me alegro que te guste. Me habia cansado de como la tenia y queria algo mas luminoso y 3 columnas. Como sabes bien mantener el blog minimamente decente es un curro. Ademas perdi el codigo de google analitycs y me dio un poco de guerra. Pero estoy contento...por ahora.

Saludos y gracias. Menudo curro te has dado con la bieleta, sigo mucho tu blog y no me cansare de decir q sigas asi.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails