3d Aluminium swingarm bracket subframe selected on the www.3dVia.com top ten week 95


 The Solidworks 3d Aluminium swingarm bracket subframe selected on the www.3dVia.com top ten week 95. I´m glad that this model was selected because it was one of this parts that was a hard bone to me and I expend too many hours sketching and modeling it. Thanks again 3dvia for your feedback and I´m happy the huge quantity of work I have done on  this part.

Thanks Again.


Comment on 3dvia.
 Yamaha TRX 850 Aluminum Swing Arm Bracket Subframe by  DrSlumper is a fabulous example of all the hard work and exacting detail that it takes to create just one complex part in a complete assembly. I love the fact that he has included his original hand-made drawings and the other steps needed to bring this subframe to 3D life using SolidWorks. [DrSlumper lives in Spain]
Related Posts with Thumbnails