Yamaha R6 inverted forks on Solidworks.



I finished the Yamaha R6 inverted forks that I bought to replace the stock ones of my Trixie on Solidworks. Now I can start the design  of the triple clamps to mount them on my bike.







I want combine the design of my billet yokes with the design to o2engines that I´m working on both. I also bought the R6 front rim with brake discs and the axle. These parts are the next  parts that I want model on Solidworks after finish the yokes. When I finished the design of them  I want to machining them in Al 7075.  I´m dreaming with this moment along months....


Original sketch that I used to note all measurements  (this time I add a touch of colour) and some pictures and Solidworks screenshots of the 3d inverted fork.





2 comentarios:

Francesco Carlucci | October 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francesco Carlucci | October 13, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hi...have you the dimension of thread and pitch (coupling leg- standing stems)?thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails