The Bottpower M210 Moto2 on Spanish CEV Series.


The Bottpower M210 Moto2 it´s on the track!! After follow all the project process  on the Bottpower page (One of my favourite racing motorcycle project  blog  and a absolutly recommended page) finally we can enjoy to see the the real M210 on the last  Spanish CEV Series race on the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Cheste (Valencia, Spain).


This is the first race of this Spaniard  Moto2 bike and the Bottpower team are working now on the setup of the bike in a real race after the firsts test. My best wishes to the team and I hope they do good time laps on this first race.


 I went this morning to the CEV  series practice session with one priority on my head, see the M210 live. I was  today on Bottpower box and I was absolutly fascinated with the huge work that David Sanchez and the crew of the team have done on the bike.


 The bike do not seem like a "beta" version of a racing bike, seems like it was a commercial bike that  was manufactured  in thousands, really nice fairing designed by Anima soul design in Barcelona (http://www.anima.es/)  with a perfect realisation on all parts and details.


.....yes, I love this bike....

 


 I uploaded the complete pictures gallery I took on the bottpower box on TheTRXproject  on Facebook. Visit the Bottpower page or join the Bottpower Facebook page to follow the M210 Moto2 . Tons of pictures and info in both languages Spanish and English.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails