Frame painted!!


Frame it´s painted!! The guys from Custom painting have done a excellent  work on the paint of the frame of my trixie. Just perfect, seems like a brand new frame.
 

Here some pictures of the paint job process and finished.


Now, with the frame painted  I can start the mounting of  the bike and the electrical wiring, I have a lot of  things to do.....




You can visit the page of Custom painting or their Facebook page to take a look to other great works, not only on motorcycles. Javier and the crew of Custom Painting are also big motorcycle enthusiast, specially of BMW motorcycles and shown  me some BMW restoration projects that they are working now.  When these bikes will be finished I´ll post some photos.

You can view HERE my frame paint gallery on the facebook page gallery.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails