Steering axle out!


 This week I extracted the steering axle from the under yoke using the hydraulic press. Now I can measure the adjust diameter of the axle/under yoke to know the tolerances to use on the new yokes that I want to mount on my TRX.


 I have done the modelled of the stock yokes on Solidworks but now I want to do the 2d drawings with the main measures needed to design or modify another yokes. It could be useful to other people and I want publish soon here on the blog.


Now I have a few hours of Solidworks work ahead ...

2 comentarios:

PablodeChaves | January 30, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Para mi si que es útil :) Gracias por compartir esta información y el resto de planos. Felicidades por el blog.

TheTRXproject | January 30, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Pronto publicare planos en 2d con las cotas principales y el ajuste de el eje de dirección con la tija inferior. Gracias por visitar el blog y aprovecho para felicitarte de nuevo por tu trabajo y tu blog. Espero que te recuperes pronto de la caida.
Saludos.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails