Rear suspension linkage (almost) complete on Solidworks.


Since past week I was being cleaning and sketching the parts of the rear susupension that I didn´t modelled yet on solidworks. I have done on 3D  the Yamaha YZF 750 r swing arm and the aluminium subframe, and now with the linkage modelled I can complete the rear suspension subassembly on Solidworks.

 ....sketching...

...linkage arm, rods, bolts sketched...
...and modelled on Solidworks....


Although later I want replace the rear shock, I drawn it  anyway  to complete the assembly on SW. All dimension I used are taken on Pos.   Nº 5 and the shock non compressed.


Rear shock scketch.


Rear shock finished on SW.



....the dirty and real one...

Now I want mount the rear part with the swing arm to the frame, later when I have made the new triple clamps them I´ll mount the  R6r front forks. I NEED start to mount again my TRX and start to see something. I´m too yunkie....



TORQUE SETTINGS.
Rear shock absorber mounting bolts nuts 40 Nm.
Suspension linkage bolt nuts 48 Nm.

Soon I want to publish the two dimensions drawings with the main dimensions and the 3d model.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails