Garage moving.

  
Last weeks I was moving my TRX (If I can call it TRX), all spare parts, engine, my mini lathe, power tools, toolboxes....to the underground garage of my parents home. I must to do some things like install some electric plugs. I also mounted my work bench with another that I recently bought, both made in poorqualitykistan.


I reinforced them and I screwed new 30mm wooden tables . placed together against the wall the workbench it´s enough rigid to work on . After too much time,  I have finally  acceptable working conditions to continue my project. Now I  have have no longer half bike in dismounted parts on my floor, while I´m sketching to model the parts on Solidworks,The engine wheels, exhaust, etc...on a self storage room . Now I have the space I need. My cave...


...new and older tails...

 ...half Trixie...

...engine must wait his turn...



...first visual illusion...

Now I can rebuild my mini lathe and use it again.

 ....phantom TRX...

2 comentarios:

Emmet | June 14, 2011 at 2:39 AM

where did you pick up that mini lathe?

Used Car for Sale | June 24, 2011 at 4:37 AM

nice post

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails