My bro new cruiser bicycle.


Here some pics of my brother new Electra Punk Cruiser Bicycle. I really like it , confortable as a wheeled sofa with single speed/coaster brake (not usual here in Spain like fixies) , front drum brake with lever and really fatty tires old school  with white wall. 



The bike is lighter than I thought and the riding feeling it´s totally different than mountan bike moreover the  bike looks  really cool .
 

My bro Pablo wants to replace the saddle (he didn´t like this)and is thinking change the handle bar and fork to get a ratrod look.  I will post here updates about it. 

2 comentarios:

Danial123 | July 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM

The gear system on this cruiser is the Shimano internal3-speed California Bikes.
bicycles

aabner58 | November 22, 2011 at 1:26 PM

This cruiser is what happens when you mix a classical-styled bicycle with a vibrant color pallet Hermosa Beach.
beach cruiser bicycle

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails