Spotted on Penyiscola.

I took a weekend of relax in Penyiscola (Castellón) here in Spain with my girlfriend, to disconect of the usual day life, enjoy the beach  and visit Penyiscola and his castle. Maybe I must disconect  also of two of my biggest obssesions, MOTORCYCLES and CARS......but if I carry my camera on...


 Kawasaki KZ 650 not restored in a reasonable good condition without rust signs .


.....cafe racer waiting inside....

 ...a really beautiful Volvo 122s....





.....with a coolest Ferrari look alike logo....

 ...cars never will be the same...


...Lambretta...

...Vespa mod...

 
 
 
...exotic  Rumi formichino scooter, the first that I seen in my life (in person)....

...but any   machine can´t  eclipse the beauty of  Penyiscola....


 HERE my Facebook album with more photos that I took.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails