2012 Update I.

 

Hi again, I do not posted anything on the blog last weeks and this is my first 2012 post, the world didn´t ended , Santa Claus  given  me a new helmet , a Shoei XR 1100, I did some little things on my garage but anything on my TRX 850 project. I´m still hooked by the MT-01.....


But this firsts  days of 2012 I started the new year with bad luck and last Tuesday I cut the tendon of the ring finger of my right hand in a minor accident at work. Now I´m prisioner in my own house and I want to take this days to do a lot of things, one of them update the blog, reply comments/mails , make some changes on the side bar of the blog and edit old posts.

 
.....I will must wait some time before ride my MT-01 again .....


 
Along next days I will publish more post, a new time of blogger  hyperactivity comes....

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails