2012 Update II. Bicycles.


Along this time without post anything here,  I did little things at garage on the bicycles, one of them was replace the tires of my mountain bike and mount again road tires (15€ each) because now I only use this bike on asphalt and this tires (26"x1.20) are so fast and confartable to ride.  I also made some adjusts, lubricate  and cleaned it  to keep it  ready to ride.....but now with my left  hand bandaged.... I can´t  ride anything ....



Moreover I mounted a Pletscher front rack and a plastic box on my other bike, the old road bike that I´m rebuilding, to carry on the tool box, parts, little buys,.....I have the garage on my parents house, near my flat, but a lot of times I use my car instead  the Felt because I can´t load   little things or parts that I have at home to sketch it. Because this, I mount the front rack on the "B-project" bike and use more the bicycle  on day life displacements  (and some weight  less are always wellcome).

Sometimes I don´t know why I waste my time on this things, what I need it´s take seriously the TRX.....




I know that don´t looks really good but it´s very functional. Maybe if I find a foldable plastic box that I like to this purpose I´ll replace it. This boxes are from a Nissan factory , foldable, resistant and apilable. I drilled the box with the grid  pattern of the rack and mount it with  a rubber template between them and holded whith cable ties.  . I mounted also a new handle bar and new grips. This bike it´s another of this things that I must take a weekend and finish with it....


Talking about wasting time...the electrified Scott of my brother....the second 36 volts  battery arrives, but much more bigger than the first one!!!. (I must to take some photos)  My brother bought  it on the same on-line shop, same manufacturer and reference but it´s quite similar but around 1/3 bigger. Now he use it with the second battery hold to the seat pilar above the main pipe. The motor/battery bracket I made to mount both batteries inside the frame is used only with one.....all the time we expended in make this part it´s now.....wasted. Because my brother can ride it (and I don´t have great desire of work on the Scott again) for the moment this "mini project" becomes on "standby" status....




But with my hand bandaged this isn´t the only thing on "standby",  I hate be stuck at home and I miss a lot ride the MT-01, make night urban rides in L´Eliana or work at garage.....

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails