Coming back!!

I wish update the blog along this weekend. I have some time the blog on "standby" but I done  some things along this time, one of them work a lot at job (Fortunately we have a lot of workload) , but I try to get time to do other things to disconect of the daily routine and the economical catastrophist headlines on the newspapers...

 ....doing nothing at beach...

...drawing at home...

....finishing drawings on  Solidworks ...

...working with David on his Vespa project...

Also I was putting some order on my garage, and winning some space extra, as I said before  I want to update the blog along next days....
By the way, of course, I didn´t win  the Dymag wheels conquest. A lucky guy (Graham Scollay) won the set of Dymag wheels that I desired to my TRX, congratulations Graham!! I´m so jealous :)...


Thanks for still visit my blog...
Remember that you can join TheTRXproject on Facebook.
 Share it!!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails