Firsts blog T-Shirts!!.

 I already   have the firsts T-Shirts  that I ordered to printed earlier this week.


I made this T-Shirts to me, and I will probability  print more with other designs, some with other logos like those I uploaded last week (on THIS post and full gallery on Facebook) and I want to do new designs with the TRX 850 logos and specs and some other of the MT-01 instead the first designs focused on my blog.


When I have finished the new designs will publish here and on TTP Facebook page.
 
Take a look to all T-Shirts designs on THIS Facebook gallery on TheTRXproject Facebook page , please click the "like"  botton on your favs!!

1 comentarios:

Gomez murray | December 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM

T Shirts have undergone a long evolutionary process. What started out essentially as the round neck short sleeved garment made of knitted soft hosiery cotton, changed dramatically over the years both in terms of design as well as the material used to manufacture it.

Kiss Chasey Clothing

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails