Cheste 2012.

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to Cheste, town of Ricardo Tormo circuit, to take a look, smell some burnt rubber and enjoy of the good stuff. This is the weekend with the higher ratio   motorcycles/square meter and a good chance to see cool bikes. I had the hope of see some Yamaha TRX 850 , I didn´t saw any...

 
Cheste streets were full of bikers and very good stuff , I was taking some photos of  the bikes I like (specially twins) but there were hundreds of bikes of every type and makers.

A good looking white Yamaha MT-03, little sister of the MT-01.
Yamaha MT-01 grey/orange the only one moreover my MT-01 I've seen along the day.

Look the HD V-Rod parked beside, two  big twins together.

 
Talking about V-Rods
Another of the most underrated Yamaha´s , an a, Some kind of antecessor of the MT-01.

 Of course there were a lot of Ducati Monsters but  only I take this pics of  Ducs.  Like this 748...
 ....749...
 
...or this really cool Ducati 1098s...

Other Italian candy....MV Agusta Brutale.

My favourite modern Beemer...BMW HP2 Sport.
KTM RC8...
...and KTM RC8 R!!


Moto Guzzi V11 Centauro.

HD powered Buell XB9? or XB12? I´m not sure but I aleasys I liked Buell´s.
Aprilia RSV 1000 the Italian V-Four, I think Honda must build a real sports VFR like this Aprilia.


Lovely Honda CBR 600 F2 cafe racer.


Suzuki GSX r 750 Repsol colours...with more than 98.000Km on the odometer!!


Honda CBR 1100 XX Repsol.


Triumph Daytona 675 Gulf.


Lucky Strike Suzuki GSXr 750 K5.


Sueca Iron Buell S1 Lighting based "666 Speed Shop Drag"


After see a lot of bikes, burn outs, rev ups and every kind of freak people the king of all them was this guy with his pocket bike powered wheel chair, painted with Roberts colours, he was the "King" of the day to me.. This it´s attitude!!. Things like that only can see in Cheste!!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails