Some sundays ago.

Few Sundays ago I was with my cousin Raul and his Honda CBR 900 (954) for take a ride on Montanejos road (Castellon) and I took the chance to take this pics of the bikes were parked in front of the bar.

My MT-01 parked with a Kawasaki misil ZX-10.
 
Like this three twins, two beauties from the past, an a Moto Guzzi V65 and a BMW R65 besides the same BMW HP2 that I photographied in Cheste GP weekend some time ago.

 But the "guest star" was with no doubt this Italian pleasure machine, an a Ducati 1199 Panigale that eclipses the rest of bikes...

 ...the ultimate weapon of Ducati it´s amazing....

...and really beauty...and really expensive...

 

But not was the Panigale the only Italian machine on the bar, moreover the Guzzi there was this  MV Agusta Brutale, another great Italian bike but the Ducati focuses all looks.

Was a great sunday, I was happy to ride with my cousin Raúl, I  not seen for several years and I wanted see him again. He´s a great guy and   I laugh a lot with. I´m sure we will ride together more often...

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails