My NSR 125. Dismounting the engine.

Following with the overall checking of  my Honda NSR 125 I was dismounting the engine top end of the engine to check the cylinder/ piston and dismount the exhaust valve to clean it.

The cylinder head needs be cleaned and polished.
The cylinder seems in good condition, for the moment I do not will boring it.

RC Valve axle and seal ready for being removed.....

......but when I was trying to remove it my anger was bigger than my hability and I broke it. Because that I must to drill it and made a M4 thread for extract it.

I used a M4 screw and washers to remove the broken axle.


Broken axle and valves flaps out!!...and dirty....

Cleaning time....

Now I have the top end dismounted and I can begin to clean and polish, also I started to buy some of the spare parts I need.

Soon new updates....more pictures on THIS Facebook gallery on TheTRXproject Facebook page.

2 comentarios:

Bayu_pertekom | April 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM

nice job there!thumbs up

TheTRXproject | April 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails