My NSR 125 JC20. 3d cylinder on process.

 I don´t want expend too much time with my NSR, but I could not resist try to model the engine top end with Solidworks , could be profesional deformation but now  I´m sketching and modeling it on 3d before port and polish.

Cylinder it´almost finished.

Measuring with a 3d taster at work with a machining center.


Taking heights.

Also I bought the spare parts I need, gaskets, exhast valve cables (only "B" cable, "A" cable I´ll must buy via internet , Honda deadler here in Valencia couldn´t  get me).

And I bought the RC Valve axle that I broke when I dismounted the valve flaps from the cylinder.

Soon new updates....more pictures on THIS Facebook gallery on TheTRXproject Facebook page. 

1 comentarios:

Anonymous | May 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Dear Sir

Would you like to email me your solidworkd file for the HONDA NSR 125 JC20 CYLINDER. My email is lis_wang@hotmail.com. Thank you very much

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails