Saturday ride.

This Saturday  I rode with Paco,Toni (Owners of the TRX and Honda GB 500 Clubman that I meet some weeks ago) and a couple of friends of they to ride. Julio with a redliner Kawasaki 636 and other Paco´s friends (sorry, now I don´t remember his name)  with an a SV 650. Here I post some pics.

My MT-01 with Paco´s TRX, now with new tires and rims painted white.

I always liked white rims, needs more cleaning but looks great.

Last time Toni ridden his Honda GB 500 Clubman, but this Saturday took other of his single bikes,  an a lovely Yamaha SR 400.


Really beautiful Suzuki SV 650 with a touch of cafe racer from Paco´s friends that come with us.


Taking  a break in the mountain town of Zucaina (Castellon).

Unfortunately after the little brake at Zucaina my reservoir odometer marks 8 Km and I was in doubt if I had enough fuel to arrive to Rubielos de Mora (Aragón) , I should have refueled before in Montanejos but I didn´t and finally I ran out of fuel few kilometers before Rubielos....

After refuel with a can of fuel that a friend brought me finally I filled  the tank to come back home....God bless gas stations in town!!. Now I know that I can do around 40 Km with the reservoir, last twenty kilometers praying at 1500 rpm´s .....

Anyway I enjoy a lot this Saturday , if not was for those rides the daily life would be very boring....."Born to ride, forced to work" 

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails