Sunday ride.

Yesterday I ride  like last week to Montanejos and as usual I took some pics to post here.

Santiago´s Yamaha SRX 600 and Paco´s TRX behind, Montanejos road it´s a good spot to ride and every weekend a lot of riders of Valencia and Castellon area comes to ride to this beautiful town with twisty roads to enjoy.

Usually I take some photos to all the bikes that I like, cafe racers, twins, etc... I do not shot to R1´s, GSX r´s, CBR´s....not because I don´t like them, of course I like them but I prefer twins and un-usual bikes for post after here on the blog. And if one bike can be considered special this Ducati Desmosedici. GP sex machine for the road!!!

Adult toy for rich riders...

I also meet another MT-01 owner (his MT with a pair of good locking carbon air scoops) , here in Spain isn´t easy  to match  with another MT and we were talking for a while and exchanging views on our "fatties".

Austrian fun machine, KTM 990 Supermoto. Ummmm....


After lunch in Montanejos we went to Segorbe for take a look at the II classic revival.

Vintage and classic racing bikes, most of them from the Spanish golden era (I´m  Spaniard , you must understand that I love all this bikes over every else) , and races on a small urban circuit. Oil burnt smell on the air and good staff. Congratulations to the Motoclub Segorbe for the organisation.

 Bultaco Astro. No words. Who can say do not like this?

 Derbi RAN (Replica Angel  Nieto).
Look the spark plug spare and wrench.



Ossa...


...Ossa´s...

...and more Ossa´s.


Montesa´s.

 
Montesa´s of  Cesar Gracia Samper, one of the greatest Spanish pilots of the 50´s and 60´s with  a not succesiful career as deserves, he was racing his jewels on the urban circuit with 74 years old, hands down!!.

 
 
 These two Montesas had a lot of history  behind, I was talking with his brother a while about these bikes and shows me the photos of them on Monjich  and Montevideo raced by "Cesarin".

 
 Yamaha´s.

And one Motobecane.

Always I  like weekends rides  (some times I must to choose if ride or work at garage) and end a ride enjoining of a classic revival it´s just a perfect Sunday morning. I took more pics yesterday, take a look to the full album in Facebook HERE.

3 comentarios:

pacotrx | April 23, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Molo la salidita, pero ten en cuenta q la yamaha de santi es una srx600 y no una sr500! ;D nos vemos en la proxima, a ver si con las peques, en 15 dias la estreno

V'ssss

TheTRXproject | April 23, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Eso me pasa por postear tan tarde je je je ya no se ni lo que escribo. A ver si pongo en marcha la NSR que tengo ganas de pillarla.

pacotrx | April 27, 2013 at 5:42 PM

yo ya tengo la mia, date prisa. si el miercoles hace bueno la estreno

V'sss

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails