New tyres for the MT.

Today I replaced the tyres of my Yamaha MT-01, last time I mounted a Michelin Pilot road 2 at rear and  Michelin Pilot Power 2CT at front (both dual compound), but after few thousand kilometers and some throttle abuse I must to change them.

Here the new set of  Dunlop´s Sportmax RoadSmart II that I mounted on my MT, I liked the Michelin but I want to test how works this tyres oriented for heavier sport-touring bikes, dual compound too and little bit harder than the Pilot´s. With the amount of torque I´ve on my right wrist , a dual compound tyre becomes almost obligatory.....

 My torquey Yammy waiting for new rear tyre....

...and front. Front tyre not was too much worn but the rear was almost destroyed...
As usual I went to my friends of Ramirez Moto Racing to replace the tyres, always good service and good staff.  German, one of the mechanics of Ramirez who mounted the tyres owns also another Honda NSR 125 JC20  like mine (but the air scoops model) and always I go to the shop looking for parts we talk about our little two strokers and give me good advices and tricks. Thanks German!.

Now with the new tyres I can ride again (without be afraid of die), but before I want to finish the NSR. Once I´ll have the NSR running I want to follow with the project that must be my main target...my TRX 850. Last times I was working on other bikes, like David´s Vespa or the NSR, but I need to work seriously on the TRX and try to finish it soon.

Do not forget check TheTRXproject Facebook page and stay tuned!!.

1 comentarios:

Harry Coel | July 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Wow! I am simply out of words after reading your article.Thanks for sharing it....Tyres Shop..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails