Mula Fest 2013 pics.


Last weekend I went with friends to Mula Fest 2013, an a expo of urban trends in Madrid. Skate, tatoos, urban art, BMX, music, live concerts and custom culture. Of course we focused our visit on the garage pavillion where a lot of Spanish builders shows their bikes.

 What can I say? Just masterpiece.

The expo was quite good but the thing that makes worth was take the chance of seeing the bikes of Radical Ducati in person. I´m a huge fan of Pepo and  Reyes, owners of in my opinion one of the best Ducati makeovers of the world, and this was the first time that I can enjoy of their Ducs live. Also I´m glad about meet Pepo and  reyes in person, I talked sometimes with them via Facebook and I designed some Star Wars and Blade Runner inspired posters for RD but never I was talking  with them. Really nice people and no words about their bikes....them talks by themself.....


Max Boxer/Radical Ducati Beemer. Joe Bar Team style rules!!
Max Boxer web and FB page.

Yeah!!. Me with Silver shotgun.

Carbon dressed "Pata negra".

Ducati 900 SSie’98 "Pyrene"

But not only Radical Ducati was on the Mula Fest  meeting, there were most of the Spanish builders and we enjoyed looking all the bikes of the show and the good staff, moreover we take a walk around the tattoo pavillion and the skate/BMX. Here some pics...

Sbay motorcycles. I love it!! Being a MT-01 owner I can´t say other thing. Sbay page and Facebook.

I fell in love with this Honda!!. Pure style by JP Choppers.

Tarmac Motorcycles really nice Ducati Darmah cafe racer.

More from Tarmac....


"Go Johnny GO!!"
Tarmac Motorcycles BLOG and  Facebook.

Cafe Racer Obsession Yamaha XJR 1200 based "Mean machine".

Retro Custom Bikes KZ 440 based "FortyFour".
RCB page & Facebook.



Valtor贸n "La bestia" turbo bike. One of my favs and Best of show.

Voltor贸n crew was working "live" showing their know how with aluminium, their performances were some of the things that concentrated most  public.

Do not forget visit Voltor贸n blog and take a look to their Facebook.


Clean Harley.

Xtyle motorcycles Yamaha GTS 100 Omega. Cooooool!!


Boneville Madrid was there! see more on their Facebook.

Boneville Madrid Harley cafe racer. Sweet!!.

Dogma Motorcycles "Tortuga"....

....and "Gentlelman". Know more on the Dogma Facebook page.

Because I can´t  post all photos on this post I uploaded the rest of pics on THIS gallery on TheTRXproject FB page.
Most of the photos was taken by my friend M.Galindo who moreover is a better photographer than me, my reflex camera was damaged and the photos I take with a small digital have almost all blurred. 
Thanks Miguel for giving me the pictures.

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails