Mini lathe update.

Here I´m again with another post of some of these things I did along this time without new posts . I worked on the mini lathe that I bought years ago but I have dismantled for years. I want to do some improvements  on it and install it on to one of my workbench.

 
Time to work again on all these parts....and try to remember....

Also I finished the fitment of the electronic box that  replaces the stock plastic one.

 ...f***ng electronics....

Finally mounted and ready to come back to life.....or burn....

Turning again!!.

Once I started again the mini lathe I did some handles in aluminium and bronze to replace the stock ones before dismount it again to be painted. I hate the stock green color. Always I've always thought paint it in red.

But before start with the paint job I did a wooden platform with a table and a set of IKEA legs for furniture.

Marking the place for the mini lathe.


Testing the silent blocks and spacers , previously turned with the mini lathe with a set of bronze  washers to fix the mini lathe bed to the workbench with M10 through the wooden bench.

I also bought a lil column drill.

All things in place, all things match...




....time to dismount, one more time....

...sketching...

....and after a lot of work....ready to paint...

...coat of Universal Primer first...

...masking to paint, I must did it twice because I painted the internal faces in black ...

...new red colour...

...masking rest of parts..

..and painted red..

Here the mini lathe bed paint job finished, only rest paint the electrical box. I´ll paint it in red like the rest of parts.


I have some parts sketched in a piece of paper that I made some years ago and I have the bed modelled in 3d with Solidworks also but it wasn´t uploaded yet to my GrabCAD profile.

 
I take the chance to upload it to GrabCAD.

Click here to open the downloadable model HERE.

Complete gallery with tons of pictures on THIS Facebook gallery on TheTRXproject Facebook page.

1 comentarios:

jaket kulit | October 8, 2014 at 6:04 AM

salam hangat dari kami ijin menyimak dari kami pengrajin jaket kulit

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails